All guideoftheworld.com maps and images are copyrighted, free private use is allowed.
When locating or using our maps on your site or in an article, direct index-link to the source is a must. To publish our maps in reference books, magazines and newspapers you should acknowledge our site as the source as well. For using our maps for commercial purposes please contact us.
As multiple maps have been added by our users, we possess no verifiable information on these maps’ license type. If our site contains a map that violates your copyright, please, contact us. The situation will be mutually studied and if a page is proved to contain any objects violating your copyright or images that should not be published, its contents will be removed.
If you are sure that your publication has been copied in breach of copyright or your copyright has been violated in any different way, please, provide us with the following information:
- Electronic or physical signature of a person entitled to act to the benefit of copyright or other intellectual property holder;
- Description of copyrighted publication in respect of which rights violation is claimed;
- Description of violation-connected material location on the site;
- e-mail address of the complainant;
- Statement of application of good faith belief that use of material in question was not permitted by copyright holder, his agent or lawyer;
- Statement of application, made under threat of penalty recovery, that aforementioned Statement information is precise and the complainant is copyright holder or is legally entitled to act to the benefit of copyright holder or other intellectual property holder.